Thursday, December 03, 2009

Beyonce Knowles - I Am… Tour

I Am… Tour Beyonce Knowlesis the 3rd worldwide concert tour by Beyoncé Knowles in support of her 3rd studio album, I Am… Sasha Fierce. I Am… Tour has visited North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and the Middle East and later in South America. Start date March 26, 2009, End date November 24, 2009. Legs 6, Shows 47 in Europe,
32 in North America, 7 in Australia, 1 in Middle East, 11 in Asia, 1 in Africa,
1 in South america, 100 in Total.

I Am… Tour has become the twelve-th highest grossing tour worldwide, grossing US$37.4 million in its 1st 41 shows.

As of August 2, Beyonce Knowles took over the number one slot on Hot Tours rankings for the latest reporting week w/ box office totals arriving for her "I Am..." world tour. Billboard magazine's journalist Bob Allen, confirms the I Am… Tour 's success, stating: "With then reported grosses topping $36 million since the tour began, her show ranks among the top 15 grossing tours of the year, with still more dates scheduled in the fall".

On August 19, 2009, Beyonce' official website announced that I Am… Tour was nominated for Billboard/Eventful Fans' Choice competition for "Best Concert of the Year".

As of October 1, 2009 I Am… Tour has grossed $53.5 million worldwide.

Beyonce I Am Tour - Video Phone



1 comment:

BKL8686 said...

Beyonce is always doing something! Unlike that no talent wannabe LeToya Luckett!!