Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson being loved up on screen.

Kristen StewartRobert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart might not be officially dating in real life but that doesn't stop them being loved up on screen.

Pattinson and Stewart chemistry has left many Twilight fans wondering if they both of them are going to do an Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt thing and hook up.

Pattinson has decided that the time is right to explain the secret to his chemistry with Kristen stewart in Twilight.

Robert Pattinson told to Press: "It was strange...I mean, all the scenes are pretty intense. And when you're working with one person most of the time, especially on a relationship that seems impossible when you first start, you get into a little bubble.

"And I guess it's about him trying to intimidate her. And her looking at him with just nothing but love and adoration and awe, as if this god has just come down to meet her.

"But I played it as the god is, like, broken at this normal girl's feet. And I'm the wreck, and she's really strong. And it's supposed to be the other way around.

"I think that's why it kind of worked. I mean, I kind of wanted something like that. I think it makes it sexier as well, if there was a very real chance of him just flipping out at any time and killing her."

No comments: